Our Company has a very good success rate which corroborated in our client testimonials.
We aim to get your payment or judgement as quickly as possible but the following circumstances may extend the process or make it impossible to elicit payment.
- The debt is disputed
- The debtor is insolvent – Bankrupt, In Receivership , In Liquidation or In Administration
- The debtor has no money or assets
- The debtor has absconded (we can try and trace)
- The debt is too old and no contact has been made with the debtor
- There is no or inconclusive paperwork to back up the claim
Do not leave it too long to chase money that is owed to you – the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to get paid. Most debtors realise you are serious about collecting your money when you instruct a third party and realise it is in their interest to resolve the matter.